Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Share experience to play Handicap throw-in betting About You! macgaihari1 0 Fri May 10, 2024 7:27 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
The experience of betting on football never loses About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri May 10, 2024 1:52 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:52 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Unveiling the Strategies and Rules of Three-Card Poker Betti About You! hami8893 0 Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 am
hami8893 View latest post

RSorder Xmas Carnival Promo: Take RS 2007 Gold 6% Discount

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> About You!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rs3gold5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:52 am Post subject: RSorder Xmas Carnival Promo: Take RS 2007 Gold 6% Discount Reply with quote

Car wrapped in cling film and angry messages daubed on
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
windscreens in parking furyYoung mum stunned to find statement saying: 'Expect parking fine' in Marston Road, Sutton ColdfieldGet the biggest daily stories by emailSubscribeSee our privacy noticeMore newslettersThank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee our privacy noticeCould not subscribe, try again laterInvalid EmailA car was wrapped in cling film and angry messages daubed on windows in an incredible parking protest on a Birmingham street.One stunned mum returned to her Fiat 500 to find it covered in writing berating her for parking by a dropped kerb.And a second car, parked in the same area less than a week later, was partially covered in cling film   with a message on the windscreen saying it had been done to protect it "from damage from deliveries".Both incidents happened in Marston Road, Sutton Coldfield, near Chester Road railway station.Laura Cleaver said she parked her Fiat perfectly correctly just after 11am on Tuesday, August 6 but returned less than three hours later to find warnings scrawled on four of the windows.Car drivers have returned to their vehicles in Marston Road to find aggressive messages written on windows or motors covered in cling filmThe 28 year old, who had been out with her two year old son and his great grandmother, returned to find messages including: "There is a parking notice for a reason! Expect parking fine, Thanks" and: "No parking by dropped kerb'; 'Did you see the parking notice?"They were on the front and back window and front passenger and driver's windows.Laura who has reported the matter to West Midlands Police  said she parked by the sloping part of a dropped kerb but it was not blocking any access.The mum of two, from Streetly, said: "I was embarrassed. A small crowd had formed.Daily drug dealings in one Sutton Coldfield neighbourhood lead to plea for help from public"I was intimidated and shocked. I didn't expect it to happen."I was out with my two year old and my husband's nan, who is in her 80s.
The trackpad on the Blade Stealth is smooth, but I've noticed it can sometimes lag. A few people who checked it out felt the keys were a little mushy, but I had no issues. Like all of Razer's PC accessories, the Blade Stealth's keyboard comes with its signature Chroma lighting system.
Lead vocalist Todd Snider belted out soulful lyrics while Dave Schools, known best as the longstanding bassist for Widespread Panic, and Duane Trucks (the younger brother of Derek Trucks and another moonlighter from Widespread Panic) handled the rhythms. Strong keyboard support came from Chad Staehly (of Great American Taxi). The band's set included an intense cover of The Doors' "Been Down So Long."

Ready for Christmas this year? Just relax and enjoy RSorder Christmas Carnival 6% off (code "RAN6") for OSRS gold, RuneScape Gold and more for everyone and double Loyalty Points (every 100 loyal points can be used as $1) for members from Dec.16 to Dec.25, 2020!

Besides, a long-term 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered from
Get registered or Log in
. And
Get registered or Log in
is also online to help you to complete OSRS Christmas Event 2020 fast.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  About You! Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: