Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Share experience to play Handicap throw-in betting About You! macgaihari1 0 Fri May 10, 2024 7:27 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
The experience of betting on football never loses About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri May 10, 2024 1:52 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:52 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Unveiling the Strategies and Rules of Three-Card Poker Betti About You! hami8893 0 Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 am
hami8893 View latest post

Christian Truth or Antichrist Deception?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> End Times
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesjude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 pm Post subject: Christian Truth or Antichrist Deception? Reply with quote

A person with charisma stepped on a platform, stood behind the lectern, and gave this moving speech. Is this Christian or antichrist? Would this speech be received by Christians in America? Is a similar message already being received?

"MY LORD AND SAVIOR . . . IN THE BOUNDLESS LOVE AS A CHRISTIAN . . . HE HAD TO SHED HIS BLOOD UPON THE CROSS.  My feelings as a Christian point me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them. This is God's truth! He was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
"When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand
years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people is plundered and exploited."
donovankrebs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 am Post subject: Re: Christian Truth or Antichrist Deception? Reply with quote

Something to think about!
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  End Times Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: