Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Experiences of Accurately Predicting Corner Kick Odds withou About You! macgaihari1 0 Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
How much is the ratio 3:2? What is the most detailed way to About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:51 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Guide To Read Spanish Football Betting Odds About You! macgaihari1 0 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:50 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
buy good replica watches About You! enyia 0 Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:22 am
enyia View latest post
buy good replica watches About You! enyia 0 Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:21 am
enyia View latest post

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> End Times
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herald2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm Post subject: THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY Reply with quote

"Who is like unto Thee, O Lord among the gods? Who is like unto Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?" Ex 15:11.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name: bring an offering before Him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." 1 Chron 16:29.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2.

"God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon His throne of holiness." Ps 47:8.

"Great is our God, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness." Ps 48:1.

"My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of My lips. Once that I have sword by My holiness that I will not lie unto David." Ps 89:34,35.

"And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness: the unclean shall not pass over it..." Isa 35:8.

"Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god." Mal 2:11.

"And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection of the dead." Rom 1:4.

"But now being made free from sin, and become the servants of God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, AND THE END EVERLASTING LIFE." Rom 6:22.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from the filthiness of the flesh and spirit, and perfecting holiness in the fear of God."2 Cor 7:1.

"And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness." Eph 4:24 (The only way you can put on the new man is to be born again: John 3:3-7.)

"To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before our God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints." 1 Thess 3:13.

"For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness." 1 Thess 4:7.

"For a few days chasten us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness." Heb 12:10.

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." Heb 12:14.

"Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just and good." Rom 4:12.

THE ANTICHRIST (FALSE CHRIST) WILL NOT BE HOLY, ONLY GOD IS. BEWARE MY FRIENDS, THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE SOON UPON THIS EARTH.
donovankrebs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 pm Post subject: Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY Reply with quote

Those are some good thoughts, and some good scriptures!
ED1966

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:38 am Post subject: Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY Reply with quote

These are great thoughts you've written here. I've enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for sharing. I only wished this forum was more active and with less trash posts.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  End Times Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: