Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Experiences of Accurately Predicting Corner Kick Odds withou About You! macgaihari1 0 Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
How much is the ratio 3:2? What is the most detailed way to About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:51 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Comprehensive Review of BK8: Registration, Withdrawal Guide, About You! qiqi77246 0 Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:09 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Guide To Read Spanish Football Betting Odds About You! macgaihari1 0 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:50 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
buy good replica watches About You! enyia 0 Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:22 am
enyia View latest post

TRUTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> Letters to a Roman Catholic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herald2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:55 pm Post subject: TRUTH Reply with quote

"And afterward Joshua read all the books of the law, the blessings and the curses, according to all that is written in the book of the law." Josh 8:34.

"Lest ye should say, We have found out wisdom: God thrusts him down, not man." Job 32:13.

"I have heard Thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eyes have seen Thee." Job 42:5.

"He hath remembered His Covenant forever, the Word which He commanded Abraham, and His oath to Isaac; And confirmed the same with Jacob for a law, and to Israel an EVERLASTING COVENANT." Ps 105:8,9

"The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips:BUT THE JUST SHALL COME OUT OF TROUBLE..." PS 12:13.

[size=12]"He hath made everything beautiful in His time; also He hath set the world in their heart, SO THAT NO MAN CAN FIND OUT THE WORK THAT GOD MAKES FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END." Ecc 3:11

"For thus says the Lord, That after seventy years in Babylon, I will visit you and perform My Good Word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then ye shall call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me, when ye search for Me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, says the Lord, and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all nations, and from the places whither I have driven you, says the Lord; and I will bring thee again into the place whence I have caused you to be carried away captive." Jer 29:10-14

"Who is wise and shall understand these things? Prudent and he shall know them. FOR THE WAYS OF THE LORD ARE RIGHT, AND THE JUST SHALL WALK IN THEM; BUT THE TRANSGRESSORS SHALL FALL THEREIN."

"Then (Jesus) began to upbraid the cities wherein most of His works were done, BECAUSE THEY REPENTED NOT." Matt 11:20

"And the disciples came, and said unto Him, Why speak in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance, but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore I speak to them in parables: BECAUSE SEEING THEY SEE NOT;AND HEARING THEY HEAR NOT; NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND.[/b '' Matt 13:10-13.

[size=12]"Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the Gospel of God, And saying, the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of heaven is at hand. [b]REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL
." Mark 1:14,15.

"And He (Jesus)beheld them, and said, What is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner. Whosoever shall fall upon that stone, shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, will grind him to powder." Luke 20:17,18.

"JESUS SAID, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME." John 14:6.
miin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:40 am Post subject: Re: TRUTH Reply with quote

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
SUKOEPOXY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:29 am Post subject: Re: TRUTH Reply with quote

The
Get registered or Log in
is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of
Get registered or Log in
's artwork.
This brand
Get registered or Log in
is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
One can buy authentic
Get registered or Log in
and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  Letters to a Roman Catholic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: